The conversion of mobile traffic is 2 to 5 or even 6 times lower than on a desktop computer. Why does this difference exist? We have analysed it. Here are our conclusions…
Posts tagged with: mobile
- What happens to your direct sale when Booking.com is removed from metasearch engines?
- Why your soaring mobile traffic is not turning into bookings
- What does Airbnb have and what does it lack to revolutionise hotel distribution?
- Why you shouldn’t participate in the new Booking.com programme “Risk Free Reservations”
- Booking Genius rates published on metasearch engines. What next?
César López (39)
Pablo Delgado (35)
Equipo de Mirai (8)
Sofía Díaz (5)
Piotr Majdan (4)See all authors
Are you a hotelier concerned about issues like these? Mirai can help you offering appropriate the proper technology and consultancy.Contact us
Subscribe to our blogSubscribe