In accordance with Directive 2009/136/CE, developed in our system by Section II of Article 22 of the Law on Information Society Services, following the guidelines of the Spanish Data Protection Agency, we hereby notify you in detail of the use made on our website.
Cookies are small files which are stored on the browser used by each visitor of our website so that the server can record the user’s visit for the future for when he once again accesses our contents. This information does not reveal his identity or any personal data, nor does it access the contents stored on his device, but it does allow our system to identify him as a specific user who already visited the website, viewed specific pages, etc., as well as storing his personal preferences and technical information, such as visits made or specific pages visited.
The purpose of cookies is to facilitate the user with a quicker access to the selected services.
If you do not wish to store cookies on your browser or prefer to receive information every time a cookie requests to be stored, you can configure your browser’s options for this purpose. Most browsers allow cookie management in three different ways:
- Cookies are always rejected;
- The browser asks the user if he wishes to store every cookie;
- Cookies are always accepted;
Your browser may also include the option of selecting in detail the cookies you wish to store in your computer. More specifically, the user can usually accept one of the following options:
- Reject cookies from specific domains;
- Reject third-party cookies
- Accept non-persistent cookies (deleted when the browser is closed);
- Allow the server to create cookies for a different domain.
In order to allow, see, block or delete the cookies stored on your device, you can do so via your browser’s settings.
You can find information on how to configure the most popular browsers by following the instructions below:
- Internet Explorer: Tools -> Internet Options -> Privacy -> Settings. For more information, you can contact Microsoft Support or the Help menu on the browser.
- Firefox: Tools -> Options -> Privacy -> History -> Personalised Settings. For more information, you can contact Mozilla Support or the Help menu on the browser.
- Chrome: Settings -> Advanced -> Privacy -> Content settings. For more information, you can contact Google Support or the Help menu on the browser.
- Safari: Preferences -> Security. For more information, you can contact Apple Support or the Help menu on the browser.
In regards to third-party cookies, in other words, those which are external to our website, we cannot be responsible for the content and veracity of the privacy policies included in them, which is why the information that we provide is always in regards to the source.
Below is a detailed chart on the cookies that can be stored from our website. Depending on your browsing, you can store all or just some of them.
|Cookie||Cookie Identification||Description||More Information|
|miraicorpLang||Own cookie||Set to manage the visitor language|
|LOGIN_USERNAME||Own cookie||Set by the proper operation of Mirai Extranet|
|MRELANG||Own cookie||Set by the proper operation of Mirai Extranet|
|ROUTEID||Own cookie||Set by the proper operation of Mirai Extranet|
|SESSION||Own cookie||Set by the proper operation of Mirai Extranet|
|TOKEN_KEY||Own cookie||Set by the proper operation of Mirai Extranet|
|__cfduid||Cloudflare||The __cfduid cookie is used to identify individual clients behind a shared IP address and apply security settings on a per-client basis||https://www.cloudflare.com/cookie-policy/|
|_ga||Google Analytics||Used to distinguish users.||https://developers.google.com/analytics/devguides/collection/gajs/cookie-usage|
|_gid||Google Analytics||Used to distinguish users.||https://developers.google.com/analytics/devguides/collection/gajs/cookie-usage|
||Google Tag Manager||Used to throttle request rate.||https://developers.google.com/analytics/devguides/collection/gajs/cookie-usage|
|mp_*||Hotjar||Cookies set by Mixpanel to run track usage on hotjar.com.||https://www.hotjar.com/legal/policies/cookie-information|
This Cookies Policy may be modified due to legislative or regulatory requirements or with the objective of adapting this policy to the instructions issued by the Spanish Data Protection Agency. For this reason, we recommend that users check it periodically.
When significant changes are made to this Cookies Policy, we will notify users via the website or via email to registered users.