Every sector and every profession creates its own jargon. In some cases this process is justified by the need of having to find a name for new concepts or concepts that do not exist yet, but in most cases, this…
Posts tagged with: hotelier
- New feature on Google Hotel Ads: Occupancy filters
- Why OTAs provide no value for you on metasearch engines
- What happens to your direct sale when Booking.com is removed from metasearch engines?
- Why your soaring mobile traffic is not turning into bookings
- What does Airbnb have and what does it lack to revolutionise hotel distribution?
César López (39)
Pablo Delgado (37)
Equipo de Mirai (8)
Sofía Díaz (5)
Piotr Majdan (4)See all authors
Are you a hotelier concerned about issues like these? Mirai can help you offering appropriate the proper technology and consultancy.Contact us
Subscribe to our blogSubscribe