Luckily, the label of gay-friendly for a hotel is losing its original meaning given that homosexuality, at least in Spain,is widely accepted now. However, a hotel can go even further than just acceptance and respect, taking concrete…
Posts tagged with: gay
- What does Airbnb have and what does it lack to revolutionise hotel distribution?
- Why you shouldn’t participate in the new Booking.com programme “Risk Free Reservations”
- Booking Genius rates published on metasearch engines. What next?
- How to eradicate price disparities
- Price disparity types. Identifying and correcting them
César López (39)
Pablo Delgado (33)
Equipo de Mirai (8)
Sofía Díaz (5)
Piotr Majdan (4)See all authors
Are you a hotelier concerned about issues like these? Mirai can help you offering appropriate the proper technology and consultancy.Contact us
Subscribe to our blogSubscribe