Distribution has always dominated its relationship with the producer. Walmart or Macy's and Amazon are what Apple, Tourico and Expedia are in the hotel industry. Meanwhile, the product’s owner, in our case the hotel, sees its profits increasingly reduced without…
Posts tagged with: parity
- Why OTAs provide no value for you on metasearch engines
- What happens to your direct sale when Booking.com is removed from metasearch engines?
- Why your soaring mobile traffic is not turning into bookings
- What does Airbnb have and what does it lack to revolutionise hotel distribution?
- Why you shouldn’t participate in the new Booking.com programme “Risk Free Reservations”
César López (39)
Pablo Delgado (36)
Equipo de Mirai (8)
Sofía Díaz (5)
Piotr Majdan (4)See all authors
Are you a hotelier concerned about issues like these? Mirai can help you offering appropriate the proper technology and consultancy.Contact us
Subscribe to our blogSubscribe