With a record occupancy rate in many hotels and destinations, this year comes with a new problem: filling the hotel too soon. In order to explain this occurrence, at Mirai we provide our hotel clients with a new report that analyses this problem. In this article, we analyse different aspects which derive from it that are helpful…
Posts tagged with: reports
- New feature on Google Hotel Ads: Occupancy filters
- Why OTAs provide no value for you on metasearch engines
- What happens to your direct sale when Booking.com is removed from metasearch engines?
- Why your soaring mobile traffic is not turning into bookings
- What does Airbnb have and what does it lack to revolutionise hotel distribution?
César López (39)
Pablo Delgado (37)
Equipo de Mirai (8)
Sofía Díaz (5)
Piotr Majdan (4)See all authors
Are you a hotelier concerned about issues like these? Mirai can help you offering appropriate the proper technology and consultancy.Contact us
Subscribe to our blogSubscribe