Luckily, the label of gay-friendly for a hotel is losing its original meaning given that homosexuality, at least in Spain,is widely accepted now. However, a hotel can go even further than just acceptance and respect, taking concrete…
Posts tagged with: gay
- New feature on Google Hotel Ads: Occupancy filters
- Why OTAs provide no value for you on metasearch engines
- What happens to your direct sale when Booking.com is removed from metasearch engines?
- Why your soaring mobile traffic is not turning into bookings
- What does Airbnb have and what does it lack to revolutionise hotel distribution?
César López (39)
Pablo Delgado (37)
Equipo de Mirai (8)
Sofía Díaz (5)
Piotr Majdan (4)See all authors
Are you a hotelier concerned about issues like these? Mirai can help you offering appropriate the proper technology and consultancy.Contact us
Subscribe to our blogSubscribe